New Website Coming!Stay tuned! Not only did Chase International launch our new website, but I will be launching my own any day.. stay tuned!!
Jenny L. Johnson Broker, CDPE,ePRO
What's Your Home Worth?Click here to subscribe to monthly reports delivered to your e-mail informing you of your homes value!
Search 8,302 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Reno, NV Postal Code 98521, NV Neighborhood Neighborhood, Reno, NV School District School District, County, NV Listing Service Area Area, NV Address 123 Main St, Reno, NV Street Main St, Reno, NV Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 1800-1820 Highway 50 $35,000,000
- 1800 Highway 50 $35,000,000
- 1860 Highway 50 $27,500,000
- 1860 HIGHWAY 50 $27,500,000
- 631 California Avenue $16,400,000
- 631 California $16,400,000
- 631 CALIFORNIA AVENUE $16,400,000
- 1155 Lakeshore $12,900,000
- 202 PINE TREE LANE $11,900,000
- 1688 HWY 50 $10,525,000
- 0 High Meadows $9,750,000
- 1131 Fallen Leaf Rd $7,495,000
- 3115 Jameson Beach Rod $6,888,000
- 190 YELLOW JACKET $6,495,000
- 2010 PRAY MEADOW $5,349,000
- 13030 SILVER WOLF $5,200,000
- 29 LAKE FRONT DRIVE $5,200,000
- 3840 North Lake Boulevar $4,995,000
- 1640 South Peak Drive $4,995,000
- 1640 SOUTH PEAK DRIVE $4,995,000
Meet JennyWith a proven track record of millions of dollars in sales, Jenny Johnson’s clients value her competence, enthusiasm and expert negotiation skills. Throughout her career, Jenny has always excelled in the field and today is a licensed Realtor® in California and Nevada and most recent, the Broker / Team Director for Chase International’s prestigious Incline Village, Nevada office. In addition to her personal attention to those who seek to buy or sell a home, Jenny is also involved in developing the company’s Commercial Real Estate sales division. “My clients benefit from my small town approach that is fueled with a significant and technical understanding of how to market and sell property in today’s ever-changing market”. With a seasoned background in real estate and marketing, Jenny has developed a true passion to help other realtors succeed and with that desire, secured her Broker’s license. Jenny now mentors her associates in Residential and Commercial sales through Chase International’s Incline Village office. Jenny continues to focus her sales in the Zephyr Cove, South Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley region to provide service for clients year after year. When she’s not helping her team and her clients, Jenny has a fond affection for the High Sierra and enjoys all of its assets with her son Asher Stone. You also can’t miss her.. she’s always in one of Chase International’s 9 office locations on any given day!